Our Terms & Conditions
Our Tech Team Ltd is a Limited Company registered in England & Wales (Company number 09308653)
Registered Office Address:
Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, London, England, W1U 1QS
By accessing the website you agree to the following terms:
* By viewing the website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions please do not use this website.
- Our Tech Team Ltd reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these items. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you visit the site.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this website is either owned by Our Tech Team Ltd or has been licensed to Our Tech Team Ltd by the rights owners.
- The user may access any part/section of the website and is allowed to download and copy material only for non-commercial use. Our Tech Team Ltd shall retain the copyright in such material or where the material has been licensed to Our Tech Team Ltd, by the rights owners of the material.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
- You may not copy or distribute any material contained on the website for any commercial use/purpose. It is prohibited.
- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. Our Tech Team Ltd will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website (by a third party). This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of Our Tech Team Ltd.
- Our Tech Team Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained throughout its entire website.
- Links to external websites are provided to help the user locate additional information efficiently, Our Tech Team Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically excludes all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss.
- Our Tech Team Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access/use to the website at any time.
Collection of your Personal Information
Our Tech Team Ltd collects personal information, such as your email address, name, mobile or telephone number. Information collected by Our Tech Team is used solely for the purpose of responding to enquiries and registration. Our Tech Team does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
Use of your Personal Information
Our Tech Team collects and uses your personal information to process enquiries. When possible, Our Tech Team may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from Our Tech Team. Our Tech Team may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. Our Tech Team does not sell, rent or lease its customers lists to any sort of third party organisation.