Information we collect about you
We only collect information about you when you:
- Contact us through out contact form (your name and email address).
- Submit a ticket to customer services.
- Visit the website, and others sites accessible from the website (e.g. how you might browse our website).
- Signup to our newsletter that we use to provide you with informative material.
How we use your information
Collecting your personal information helps Our Tech Team Ltd to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- Personalise our services to you.
- Inform you of general updates and IT advise that we believe would be relevant to you (via Newsletter).
- Manage and improve our website.
- Understand your IT behaviour to develop and improve our services.
*Your personal information is safe with us and we will never release your information to any person, business or organisation.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you click the agree option, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual user. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about certain web pages and therefore helps us improve our website in order to make it more suitable to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us e.g. signup to newsletter or using the contact form.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Disclosing your information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any person, organisation or third party unless we are required by law to do so.
*If you believe that any information we hold of you is incorrect or out-of-date, please be sure to email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will correct any information found to be incorrect as soon as possible.
Changes to our policy
We reserve the right to change and alter the policy at any time.